Building a room addition can be one of the best investments you can make in your Washington D.C. home. Building a room addition, such as a family room addition, or bonus room can add wonderful new living space to your home. However, prior to starting a room addition, a homeowner should first formulate a room addition plan.
Elite Development can help you with all of your design and remodeling plans, when it comes to adding on to your home. Room additions encompass expanding your home’s existing footprint to accommodate entirely new rooms, bump out existing rooms to improve functionality, or literally raise the roof and add living space in a second floor attic space.
Our Design/Build Process:
- An estimate is scheduled to the discuss the project. A preliminary estimate is provided and an initial budget is decided upon.
- A contract is signed for preliminary drawings and layouts, along with possible product selections.
- Budget is established and a final estimate and project time-line is provided. A construction contract is signed.
- Construction documents are produced and reviewed by the owner and contractor for accuracy.
- Plans and permits are acquired and the construction process can start.
- Meetings are arranged as needed to ensure project budget, time line and clients’ vision is being met.
- Project proceeds to completion. Clients are happy and contractor has another satisfied customer.